96.13% natural or naturally derived
9 herbal extracts and natural oils
Aahana is a word of Indian origin meaning “First Rays Of The Sun”, the beauty of the morning.
This light moisturiser is infused with 9 different natural herbs and skin friendly oils to create an extremely lightweight cream which absorbs quickly into the skin.
This specially formulated cream includes:
- White Water Lily extracts soothe skin after exposure to UV heat and environmental stress
- Shea Butter, considered one of the best anti-ageing agents for the skin
- Argan oil, high in Vitamin E hydrating the skin
- Vitamin C & E rich Aloe extract which helps improve the skin’s natural firmness whilst acting as a great moisturiser
- Lavender essential oil fights dry skin, and also helps promote calmness and wellness, reducing stress and anxiety
These natural actives, along with 4 others deeply hydrates, soothes and fights against premature signs of ageing. As with all the creams in the range, essential oils have been used instead of synthetic fragrances.
Apply morning and night to cleansed skin. Gently massage into face, neck and décolletage until all is absorbed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride, C15-19 alkane, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Aloe barbadensis leaf (Aloe) extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ oil, Argania spinosa kernel (Argan) oil, Curcuma longa root (Turmeric) extract, Crocus sativus (Saffron) flower extract, Nymphaea alba (White Water Lily) flower extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl olivate, Carbomer, Dipropylene glycol, Sorbitan olivate, Xylitylglucoside, Sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl, Sodium palmitoyl proline, Triethanolamine, Anhydroxylitol, Sodium benzoate, BHT, Isohexadecane, Xylitol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene glycol, Polysorbate 80, Glucose, Sorbitan oleate, Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalol*. *Naturally occurring in essential oils.